HOW IT WORKS
What is Eat Clean?
Eat Clean is a meal plan delivery service that delivers fresh prepared meals straight from our kitchen right to your door. Our meals are fresh, never frozen and contain premium proteins, vegetables and complex carbohydrates that are catered to your specific needs. Fully cooked all natural and organic meals that simply need to be reheated and are ready to serve. We take the time for cooking ,shopping, and cleaning out of your week!
Deadline to order
The menu is available Saturday at 12:01am and closes the following Friday at 11:59pm EST for orders for the following week
Can I view the menu before Signing up?
Absolutely! By clicking on the “on the menu” section of the website you can actually view our current week’s menu! Our menus change every week, so if you see a meal you like make sure to sign up and order before the menu changes!
Where do you deliver?
All 48 states in the continental United States.
- Choose the amount of meals you would like per week.
- Select a default plan ranging from paleo, traditional, keto, or plant based (this will be your default if you choose not to select your meals for the week)
- You are billed for your first order at sign up.
- After your first delivery you will be billed on Tuesday by 6pm if you started your deliveries on a Monday. If you started on a Thursday you will be billed every Sunday.
- Contact free delivery in local south Florida. For customers outside of South Florida, Orlando and Tampa you will receive a weekly shipping via a courier service.
- Since your account is weekly, manage your account, pause your account and select your meals on our website as you please.
How Do I Get Started?
It’s easy! Simply click “Sign Up”, select your desired service and follow the steps. You will be brought to the menu where you can select your first week of meals, and you are ready to receive your first delivery!
How to Heat up my meals?
We do all the prepping and cooking, so all you need to do is reheat in the microwave or oven! Onout nutrition facts label you'll find easy steps for heating but typically the heat time is 3 minutes depending on your microwave. If you're ever unsure, start at 2 minutes and keep heating in 30 second increments until the meal reaches an inner temperature of 165 degrees.
Rather heat in an oven? No problem, just follow these steps:
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Place your food in an oven-safe dish. Cover the top with tin foil.
- Heat for 25-35 minutes. Keep in mind heating times are approximate so make sure the internal meal temperature is 165 degrees.
- Remove the foil and let cool for 3 to 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a plate and enjoy! 😋🍴
What Nutritional information is available on the meals?
Every meal on our website before selection as well as the labels on the meals when they arrive, all show the macros (protein, carbs and fats) and meal ingredients. The Macro counts are the total carb amount (not net). Our meals have little to no sodium (300-500mg).